Cardiff RSL Footy Tipping Comp

~IMPORTANT~ The link www.get-me.to/footytipping will no longer work as of April 30. Please check Announcements

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What You Need to Do

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brennan Coan
Cardiff RSL Staff Member
Cardiff RSL Staff Member

Number of posts : 128
Nick Name : Breno
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: What You Need to Do   Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:38 am

Welcome to the New Cardiff RSL Footy Tipping Forum.

First of all you need to sign up to the 2009 NRL Tipping Comp at the club. Regisration is available now at the Club or click on 2009 registration on this site. Check the Club's notice board or call Cardiff RSL on (02) 49540766.

To get the most out of the site this year, you need to register to the site. This will let you post messages and view all of the pages. Even though you will most likley be able to view all pages without being loged on, I recomend signing up. I will send out emails to all members each week when the standings and results are posted. You may receive certain bonuses with different promotions on at the club during the year too. Before people who registered to the site got a large amount of extra tickets into the barrel to win State of Origin Merchandise and an LCD TV.

Here are the steps you need to sign up to the site
  • Click on Register above with the tick or Click Here

• Read the Terms & Conditions and click on accept at the bottom of the page

• Fill in the form with you username and password you will use to login with

• confirm your password

• go to your email account and find the email that was sent to confirm your address

• Click on the link in the email "Cardiff RSL Tipping Comp" to confirm your address

• You should be now active and can log into the site

After you have done all that if you like you can change your profile by clicking on the profile button up the top of the page. Here you can update your information, add a Avatar picture or change your preferences.

You need to be logged in to view all of this site

If you have any trouble with anything on this site please contact me by email brennancoan@yahoo.com.au or talk to me at the club (im usually behind the bar).

Good Luck & Have Fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.clik.to/ourweddingplans

What You Need to Do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cardiff RSL Footy Tipping Comp :: Welcome-
Jump to: